About 11points.com -
1. 11Points.com is a blog made up entirely of 11-item lists. Because top 10 lists are for cowards.
2. Every list is written by one guy. His name is Sam Greenspan.
3. Sam is a writer, producer, host and kickball coach living in Los Angeles. (Well, Venice actually, but it’s basically the same, just hippy-er.)
4. He’s also the co-founder of the award-winning video site PandaSmash.com.
5. He’s originally from the Cleveland area and, although this may not be evident from this website, he’s a classically trained journalist from Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism. Although they never mention him in the newsletters.
6. He loves lists. Enough to write one almost daily.
7. 11 was one of his lucky numbers growing up. So was 25. He liked 25 because it was Mark Price’s number on the Cavs, and Mark Price is the patron saint of all short, white, non-athletic-looking basketball players. He doesn’t remember why he liked 11.
8. He’s debating why he chose to write this list in third person, he’s finding it feels really forced.
9. He will add you on Twitter… in fact he’d love to! And please sign up for the 11 Points fan page on Facebook.
10. You can contact him via e-mail.
11. It’s time to stop reading this list and start reading his others. Mostly filler-free. Mostly.